Converting Fandango Monopoly Rewards was not my idea. Special thanks to Barbara, and Rachel from Mashupmom. This article was inspiration from one of your recent post: Jewel freebie shopping, Monopoly, and how are the organic Doritos?
I created step-by-step instructions on how to convert your Fandango rewards to Virtual Visa gift cards and ultimately for Amazon Gift Cards.
I don’t really have the need for movie tickets, so I was very excited to discover others were converting their Fandango Rewards to Virtual Visa Gift Cards.
Once you have the Visa Card you can redeem this on any merchant that accepts them. Since I’m a big fan of Amazon, it appears you can also use the Virtual Visa to purchase Amazon gift cards.
Here are the step-by-step directions.
- Log into your my monopoly account, and select Code History from the top.
- Scroll down the list until you see your Fandango rewards. Click on the Redeem Rewards.
- One you click on the “Redeem Here” link you will get a notice shown here.
- Click on Continue, and then you see this.
- Select the third option, $5 Towards the purchase of digital content online.
- Complete the form.
- Click continue to receive your Virtual Visa Card number.
- Now go to Amazon and search for gift cards.
- Select Amazon eGift Cards.
- Choose enter amount. Enter $5.00
- Proceed to the check out.
- Enter the Virtual Visa card number to pay.
- Review your order.
- Place your order, and that’s it. Check your email for the Amazon eGift Card. In this case I sent the gift card to myself.
Have you redeemed your Fandango rewards for something else? Have you used your ritual Visa card for something else? Please comment and share below.
Looking for other tips? Sign up for our newsletter to find out. I look forward to hearing from you.
Please comment and share below.