I’ve done a lot over the years to make extra money.
Call me crazy, call me ambitious, but I’m always on the look out for ways to make a quick buck or two, or three or even a $5.00 Amazon gift card.
The reasons are simple, everyone loves to have extra money. If I can make a few extra bucks, and I don’t have to take money out of my pocket. I’m ok with that!!
The items I list may not generate actual cash, some of the items I’m rewarded in gift cards.
Here is a short list of the things I can honestly say I’ve done to earn a few extra bucks. I don’t expect to get rich quick with these ideas, but every little bit helps. Some people clip coupons, some people get an extra job. I’d prefer to build and do things on my own for extra money.
As the saying goes, it may not be how much money you make but, how much you keep that makes all the difference in your personal finance.
6 Money-Making Ideas
- Building a blog and monetizing it. Find out how to start your WordPress blog today.
- Making Extra Money Side Hustle #1, Redeem My Coke Reward Points For Gift Cards. (no longer available)
- Making Extra Money Side Hustle #2, Redeeming Microsoft Reward Points.
- Redeem your Jewel-Osco Monopoly Fandango Rewards for Virtual Visa Cards Gift Cards or Amazon Gift Cards.
- Making Extra Money Side Hustle #3, Sell stuff on auction sites such as eBay or Amazon.
- Collect and cash in aluminum cans.
Looking for other money-making ideas? Sign up for our newsletter to find out. I look forward to hearing from you.
Please comment and share below.