I’ve always wanted a way to track the books I’ve read. Since my memory sucks, I thought creating a master book list would be a good way to remind myself what I’ve read.
I also felt it was a good way to see what I’ve read in one quick glance. When I started this I had a very long list and it became unwieldy. I’ve since broken it into much shorter list with ten books on page.
It’s March of 2017 and I’m just getting around to creating my first list and posting it online. Right now, I’m going through my bookcase and recording/re-visiting the books I have, which one’s I’ve read and so on.
The following list is not in any particular order.
- The Road Ahead – Bill Gates
- Confessions of a Real Estate Mini-Mogul – James S. Pockross – signed copy
- Vagabonding – Rolf Potts
- The Tap – Frank McKinney
- William R. Forstechen – One Second After
- William R. Forstchen – One Year After
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Cashflow Quadrant – Robert T. Kiyosaki
- E-Myth Revisited – Michael Gerber
- The One Minute Millionaire – Mark Victor Hanson
Have you read any of these books?
Looking for more reading ideas? Sign up for our newsletter. I look forward to hearing from you.